Cofton Holiday Cottages
Self catering cottages in Dawlish
Take advantage of Devon's abundance of valleys and beautiful countryside with the self catering holiday cottages we have to let at Cofton. Just five minutes ways from Dawlish Warren and with Dartmoor and many seaside resorts on the doorstep, this part of Devon is an ideal base for exploring.
Our five unique self catering holiday cottages are converted from original farm buildings and overlook the ancient Cofton Church and private woods, creating a relaxed setting. Located on the main holiday park, handy for the central facilities such as the reception, swimming pools, Swan Pub and mini-market.
- Choice of two or three bedrooms
- Individually fitted out to very high standards
- Park facilities and entertainment included *there is an additional charge for the indoor pool complex
- Widescreen colour TV and DVD player
- Full central heating throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery and crockery
- Electric hob, oven, fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Duvets, pillows, bed and table linen provided
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, washbasin
- Travel cots and highchairs available
- All cottages are non-smoking
- Sorry, pets are not permitted
- Open throughout the year
Eastdon Cottage - Three bedrooms, sleeps six, two doubles on ground floor and one twin on first floor, bathroom with bath and separate shower. Click here for a Floorplan
Westwood Cottage - Two bedrooms, sleeps four, one double and one twin on first floor, bath with shower over.
Middlewood Cottage - Two bedrooms, sleeps four, one double and one twin on first floor, bath with shower over. Click here for a Floorplan
Little Orchard Cottage - Two bedrooms, sleeps four, one double and one twin, ground floor accommodation, shower room. Click here for a Floorplan
Cockwood Cottage - Two bedrooms, sleeps four, one double on the gound floor and one double on the first floor with a bathroom
A glorious corner of Devon