Luxury Holiday Apartments in Devon
Eastdon House has five luxury apartments set in the Devon countryside, Eastdon covers fifty acres of landscaped gardens and mature Devonshire woodland. A short drive of one and a half miles from the holiday park takes you to another entrance where you'll find Eastdon House, Woodside Cottages and Eastdon Stable Cottages.
Eastdon House, built in the late eighteenth century, boasts one of the finest positions on the Exe Estuary in Devon. From the striking house lawns slope down to open parkland and magnificent views of Devon and the Exe Estuary.
The privately owned house has been tastefully converted into five individual luxury holiday apartments fitted out to very high standards.
- Choice of two and three bedroom layouts
- Park facilities and entertainment are included *there is an additional charge for the indoor pool complex
- Widescreen colour TV and DVD/VCR player
- Full central heating throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery and crockery
- Electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Duvets, pillows, bed linen and table linen provided
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and washbasin
- Travel cots and high chairs available
- FREE course fishing November to March
- Sorry, pets are not permitted
- All apartments are non-smoking
- Open throughout the year
Call us on
to make a booking or check availability
Exe View Apartment 2 bed, sleeps 4. Ground-floor accommodation throughout. Scenic views. 1 double and 1 twin.
Meadowside Apartment 2 bed, sleeps 4. Ground-floor accommodation throughout. Looking out on to sweeping lawns and the conservatory. 1 double and 1 twin.
Warren View Apartment 2 bed, sleeps 4. First-floor accommodation throughout. Overlooking the Exe Estuary. 1 double and 1 twin bedroom reached by a couple of steps to a lower level.
Blue Waters Apartment 3 bed, sleeps 6. First-floor accommodation throughout. Very spacious apartment with amazing views and original features. 1 double and 2 twin.
Parklands Apartment 3 bed, sleeps 6. First and second floors. The servants' quarters, split on two levels by a fairly steep staircase making it unsuitable for many older guests and very young children. 1 double and 1 twin on second-floor and 1 first-floor twin bedroom.
A glorious corner of Devon