Touring Caravan Park
Dawlish, South Devon
Our Touring Caravan Park and amenities are recognised as some of the best in Devon, we cater for motorhomes and touring caravans. All our touring pitches are on level terraced areas and we now have super pitches and hardstanding pitches open throughout the year.
We have pitches as close as 10 metres from the fishing lakes or if you prefer you can have beautiful views of the valley from the coombeland field. There are 30 acres of delightful parkland for those who love being close to nature but want convenience and comfort on holiday.
Dawlish Warren is only a walk away through our woodland trail and the veiws of the River Exe and Exmouth are breathtaking.
- New super pitches with water and waste connections, TV aerial and WiFi access point (charged separately)
- Individually marked touring pitches with ample awning space
- Electric hook-up in all areas
- Limited caravan hardstanding pitches available
- Disabled pitches which are pre-bookable and provide a short level walk to the toilet and shower facilities
- RV pitches which are pre-bookable standard grass pitch, 10 meters wide with electric and large enough to take long vehicles
Please note we do not allow gazebos in peak season.
- Modern toilet blocks with plenty of privacy and hot water
- FREE showers, wash basins, hairdryers
- Covered washing up areas
- Launderettes with ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests and families caring for young babies
- Pets welcome but to be kept on a lead except within the dedicated exercise area
- Calor gas and camping gaz sales, battery charging, freezer packs, tent power packs for hire
- Cancellation plan only £1 per night