Located in the more rural setting on the Eastdon Estate, Honeysuckle is a dog friendly cottage that can sleep up to 6 people across 3 bedrooms. Surrounded by gorgeous countryside you’ll find wonderful walks and cycle paths on your doorstep. And the main Cofton site with all of our facilities and evening entertainment is never far away.
Sleeps: 6 people
- Access to facilities and entertainment on the main park
- Bed linen & towels provided (but don’t forget your pool towels!)
- Beds made up on arrival
- Blu-ray player
- Dog Friendly
- Full central heating and double glazing
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and microwave
- Gated patio to keep dogs safe
- Located on the Eastdon Estate
- Patio table with chairs
- Private parking
- Shared laundry facilities
- Shower and bath
- Travel cot and highchair hire available
- VIP passes for indoor pool and gym
- Wifi Included
Cofton Park Map
The three bedroom Honeysuckle Cottage sleeps up to six people. There is one double and one twin room on the first floor along with a shower room, and a second double room on the ground floor. There is also a family bathroom on the ground floor.
Also on the ground floor are a fully-fitted kitchen and a lounge-diner.
Duvets, pillows, Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels are included. Beds are made up for your arrival.
Complimentary VIP passes for our indoor pool & gym and WiFi is included with this cottage.
Eastdon Stable and Woodside Cottages are in a rural setting on the Eastdon Estate (approximately 2 miles from the main site), with extra privacy and plenty of space. Wonderful walks and cycle paths are right on your doorstep, leading to the main holiday park down to Dawlish Warren and the nature reserve.
Dogs are permitted at £50 each per week, £30 each per short break (max 2), pets only permitted downstairs.