Get set for an Easter escape this April at Cofton Holidays
11 March 2017
Get set for an Easter escape this April!
Stay within our glorious corner of Devon for a non stop activity & entertainments schedule, fit for the whole family, coupled with luxury accommodation that’s surrounded by stunning views. This Easter hop in to action and join our family here at Cofton Holidays for some fresh Spring sunshine and maybe you’ll even find time to indulge in some chocolate…
EASTER SHOWTIME CABARETS
Our Easter entertainment will leave you hopping for joy, with a number of high-profile and renowned performers!
- Friday 31st March: Emma Lou
- Saturday 1st April: Neil Williams – Back with a bang!
- Sunday 2nd April: Welcome to the Zany World of Paul Zee!
- Monday 3rd April: Steve Whale
- Tuesday 4th April: Lucy Harveyis a professional vocalist and saxophonist.
- Wednesday 5th April: Cofton’s Got Talent – Plus the opportunity to win a holiday!
- Thursday 6th April: Laura Mai
- Friday 7th April: Arnold Gutbucket – A cross between Tim Minchin and Joe Pasquale
- Saturday 8th April: Sammie C
- Sunday 9th April: The Balloonatic!
- Monday 10th April: Shaun Marx
- Wednesday 12th April: Cofton’s Got Talent – Plus the opportunity to win a holiday!
- Thursday 13th April: Caz Krelle
- Friday 14th April: Animation – Team Show
- Saturday 15th April: Wunderbar – German Band
- Sunday 16th April: Paul Dumas – Comedian, ventriloquist & more…
- Monday 17th April: Two’s A Crowd Duo
EASTER DAYTIME ACTIVITIES
Our Easter activities have so much to offer your little one’s, it’s all on your doorstep, in your glorious corner of Devon.
- Sunday 2nd April: Bouncy Castle
- Monday 3rd April: Assault Course & Mini-Castle
- Tuesday 4th April: Segway Tours
- Wednesday 5th April: Archery
- Thursday 6th April: Funfair with inflatables
- Friday 7th April: Zorbing!
- Sunday 9th April: Bouncy Castle – 11-5pm
- Monday 10th April: Assault Course & Mini-Castle
- Tuesday 11th April: Segway Tours & Pond Dipping
- Wednesday 12th April: Archery
- Thursday 13th April:Funfair with inflatables
- Friday 14th April: Zorbing!
- Sunday 16th April: Bouncy Castle
Plus, all the usual attractions such as our heated indoor pool, with hydrotherapy bubble loungers and massage jets are available all year round to caress your cares away…
Or why not try one of our on-site restaurants, serving locally-sourced, fabulous quality Devonshire food. Indulge in a freshly baked Devonshire cream tea with lashings of jam and clotted cream. Sundays are all about Cofton’s ultimate carvery experience locally reared roast beef and Yorkshire puddings, brimming with gravy and all the trimmings, finished off with a pint of West Country cider, a pint of pure gold!
Our promise to you: Unforgettable memories, comfort, rolling Devon countryside, stunning views and endless entertainment this Easter. We’ll provide the holiday… all you have to do is book. Oh and don’t forget to check out our special offers – book four or more nights over Easter weekend and save 20% off the hire charge in our holiday homes.
Some of your kind words...
We have had a wonderful experience, the site is very clean, ALL the staff were friendly and helpful especially the bar supervisor, entertainment was second to none, we'll 100% return...
The Warren Family
I just want to say how impressed my fellow Motorhomers and Caravaners were with the welcome and service we received during our stay. Staff in the office were polite and helpful at all times. Scott the restaurant manager was most accommodating when I enquired about reserving space for 25 to 30 of us for lunch after a walk. The service in the restaurant was speedy the food hot and varied. We were very pleased with the standards. Staff in the restaurant were cheerful and polite and helped make our meal most enjoyable. We had such a good time that we will be returning again next year for our Xmas Rally.
The best holiday park we've been to in our motorhome. Our children aged 2 and 4 loved it. Great facilities, entertainment and activities in one of the best parts of Devon!
Delicious fish and chips, friendly and helpful staff and delightful woodland.
Suze - Cornwall
Good location and dog walking, we'll be back and it can't come quick enough.
David - Portsmouth.
Loved the Zumba class! Can't wait to come back!
Elise - Exeter.
A* facilities, always very clean. The pool and food offer great value for money!
Stayed in Honeysuckle Cottage, stunning views over the Exe Estuary.. fantastic place for a family holiday
Ian - Australia.
My little girls aged 2,3 and 5 loved the entertainment.. all they can remember is fun, fun and more fun!
Anonymous - Cheshire.
Quiet and relaxing in a stunning location.. Can't wait to return
Ethan R, Burnham-on-Sea
We usually camp 3 times a year and hire a caravan after the Christmas break at Cofton, and will continue to do so. We thoroughly recommend staying there. Great for families or just the 2 of you.
Jilly B, Cheltenham
Go for swimming and food at this fabulous holiday camp... facilities A-star so clean and just great value for money would defo use over and over again which I do.... I'm a regular visitor. Dip and dine always good option as the food and snacks are fantastic in the bar cafe area near swimming pool!
Excellent toilet block and lovely hot showers. The on site pub was spot on with really friendly staff..
Joan L, Bromsgrove
The superbly equipped Woodside Cottage was beautifully clean with a fantastic Hot Tub. Waking up to horses and cows in the rear field.. stunning!
So friendly and clean, it’s a home from home and we couldn’t go a year with a visit!
Bernice Procter, Swindon
I always pay a visit to Amelia's Pantry, you can just Relax, Indulge and Enjoy!
‘Wonderful facilities, especially the swimming pools! In a lovely setting, for us it is simply the best campsite we have found.’
Margaret Hayes, Leeds
We have been coming to Cofton since 2009 and have stayed at least 12 times. We love everything about Cofton: the location and scenery in and around the park, the quality and cleanliness of accommodation, the friendly welcoming atmosphere; Everything about Cofton is great!
Ethan Robinson, Somerset
‘Dog walks, cycling, lovely country pubs… It suits our every need’
Kay Hancock, Bristol