Calling all budding Ariel’s… Have you been inspired to cause a splash in the deep blue H20?
Well, here’s your chance – our qualified Fin2Fit Mermaid instructor Chloe will be swimming over to us to pass on her wisdom to the next generation of Mermaid’s (and Mermen)!
Our mermaid experience will be running Saturdays at 5pm in the indoor pool – booking is essential.
You’ll have to move your fins quickly to book – there’s only limited spaces available! The mermaid experience costs £25 per child. For adults that want to fully immerse themselves in the experience, they can hire a tail too for £15 for the session.
- Age 6 years and older
- An adult over 18 must accompany in the water on a 1:1 basis
- Child must be a competent swimmer, at Stage 5 or above or able to swim at least 20m, put face in water and blow bubbles
- Tight fitting swimwear needs to be worn with the tail
- Session includes equipment hire
- Child maybe asked to wear buoyancy aid if swimming does not meet minimum requirements