Christmas Lunches at Cofton
Everyone loves the festive season and there is nothing quite like the perfect Christmas lunch with friends or family to get you ready for the festive season. Whether it’s lunch with friends or the perfect family get together, Cofton is your perfect venue.
With all those fabulous festive touches to make it feel extra special and a fabulous menu made of delicious local ingredients.
In the lead up to Christmas, we will be hosting lunches every day in Amelia’s Cafe. You can enjoy a delicious two-course meal for £14.95 per person or choose something from our cafe menu.
Table bookings are available between 12pm – close
We think Amelia’s Cafe is the perfect setting for social drinks, and seasonal gatherings with friends and family, due to the coronavirus restrictions we will limit group bookings to 6 people, it is not necessary to pre-order the Christmas menu, but please mention it when your make your booking.
Our Festive Menu runs from 30th November until the 18th of December, with an extra-special Christmas lunch menu.
ROAST DEVON TURKEY
Cranberry & Chestnut Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Sage Gravy
OLIVE & HERB CRUSTED COD
Rosti Potato, Roast Broccoli, Spinach, Anti Bios Dressing
5OZ RUMP STEAK
Pot Neuf Potatoes, Greens, Roast Onion Pancetta & Mushroom Jus
GOATS CHEESE & CHESTNUT PARCEL
Confi t Garlic Cream, Parmenter Potatoes
Brandy Sauce, Clotted Cream, Fig & Orange Salsa
CHOCOLATE & HAZELNUT TART
Honeycomb Ice Cream, Orange Amaretti Puree
LOCAL CHEESE & BISCUITS
Chutney & Crackers
We use nuts in the kitchen. Please ask a member of staff if you require any allergen information or have any special dietary requirements
Our bars and restaurants are now using an online booking system
To help limit contact and to keep you and staff safe, we are encouraging the use of our app to order all food and drinks.
Table service is available upon request (5% service charge applies).
Use the links below to book a table and order food or download the app to order food to your table directly from your smartphone.
Using Our New Ordering App
- Order and pay online using your smartphone (no service charge)
- It is important that you select the correct venue before confirming your order to avoid it going to the wrong place
- Add your items to you order checking everything is correct before continuing
- Place your order making sure to add the correct table number and pay via the app. We will then deliver your food and drinks directly to your table
If you are concerned about waiting times please speak to a member of the team before placing your order and they will assist you.
Please be considerate and use social distancing at all times to help keep all our guests and staff safe and comfortable.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- All tables must be allocated by a member of staff
- We are operating a track and trace system
- Table service available upon request (5% service charge applies)
- We will bring food and drinks to your table
- Sanitize touch points frequently
What you need to do to keep everyone safe
- Track and Trace details are compulsory
- Order and pay online using your smartphone (no service charge) or signal a member of the team for table service
- Facemasks must be worn at all times unless seated
- Please remain seated and do not allow children to wonder
- Follow the 2m social distancing rule in place throughout the park
- Wash your hands before entering the buildings
- Use the hand sanitizer stations available in each area
Local food map
1. MC Kelly, Copplestone Farm & Catering Butchers, specialising in the wholesale of local meat and produce.
2. Dart Fresh, Topsham product range includes fruit & vegetables, dairy, charcuterie, dry goods.
3. Devon Eggs, Linhayes Lucy Berisford has been collecting, stamping and delivering eggs since finishing school in 2009.
4. Ryders Bakery, Kenn Ryders Family bakery started in Dawlish, employing over 20 people.
5. Robert Cotton, Mamhead Our most local supplier is the South Devon beef herd at Mamhead, slow reared cattle. We use every cut.
6.Kingfisher, Brixham supply quality fresh fi sh and seafood to the catering industry in the South West.
7. R D Johns, Newton Abbot. A well established catering butchers who have served the South West for over 40 years.
8. Hawkridge Farmhouse Dairy, Crediton. established in 1976, originally specialising in cheddar and hard cheeses for delivery in Devon and Cornwall.
9. Denhay Traditional Bacon, Honiton. Using timeless, traditional methods and our own special cure, been hand crafting bacon for over 20 years.
10. Williams Potatoes, Starcross. Based just 1 mile from Cofton Williams Potatoes have been in the businesses for four decades.