We all look forward to a holiday and we want you to be able to book your next break with peace of mind and complete confidence. Which is why we have created the Cofton Coronavirus Customer Promise. We want you to feel that same sense of excitement for your upcoming holiday that you always have, safe in the knowledge that your holiday is protected should it be affected due to the coronavirus.
Our promise means that you can rest assured that if your holiday is cancelled or you are unable to travel because of coronavirus, you have the flexibility to move your holiday to a later date or your money refunded.
Ready when you are, Your Glorious Corner of Devon awaits.
Book with confidence
- Our Coronavirus Customer Promise applies to all new and existing bookings
- Your holiday will be covered by our Customer Promise if:
- Your holiday is cancelled because we are unable to open because of Government restrictions
- Your are unable to travel due to government advice
- A member of your party or family relative living in your household are diagnosed with COVID-19 or are instructed to self-isolate
- Should your holiday be cancelled you will have the option of receiving a full refund, moving your booking to corresponding dates in 2022 with no admin or re-booking charges, or a credit note to book a new holiday at a later date.
You can view our full Terms & Conditions and Customer Promise here