Devon County Show
Venue: Westpoint, Clyst St Mary
Date: 16/05/19 (00:00) - 18/05/19 (23:59)
Great for: Families, Animal Lovers, Couples
Entry charge: Gate Prices: Adults - £21.50 Over 60s - £19 Child (+5 years old) - £8
Remember, kids go FREE on Saturday!
The Devon County Show is what Devon's all about!
It brings together the very best of food, farming and rural life - plus lots of fun - all rolled into one.
- See the incredible animals – livestock, horses, dogs and poultry
- Taste the very best of local food and drink
- Enjoy a world of entertainment with the Monster Trucks*, the NEW Ocean Discovery Zone, sheep shearing and lots, lots more
- Relax at our NEW Watering Hole where street food, live music and plenty of seats are all under one gigantic roof
- Marvel at Westcountry crafts created by the talented exhibitors
- Take a ride on the Devon Eye
- Meet favourite TV & film characters around the showground
- Enjoy a unique shopping experience
- Watch old Massey Ferguson tractors on parade
- Discover the world of the honeybee
- Find out more about country life – watch demonstrations and have-a-go
- Finally, our NEW Show ambassadors will be on hand at the entrance gates to help you at the start of your Big Day Out!
PLUS we’re planning the biggest Royal Wedding party in the county to celebrate the marriage of His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Ms. Meghan Markle on the Saturday (May 19). Don’t miss it!
*Friday and Saturday
Especially for youngsters:
- See the Monster Trucks in action (Friday & Saturday) - watch two enormous trucks jump over cars and crush cars and caravans!
- Have-a-go in a Mini Monster truck - children can drive replica Monster Trucks around a special, fun course [cost: £4 per child; £6 per child and adult]
- Children’s Farm - watch the milking, have-a-go at baking, plant seeds, see the Sheep Show and lots, lots more!
- Dive into the world beneath Devon's two coast lines in the new Ocean Discovery Zone. See giant whales and sharks! Get involved in lots of interactive and hands-on activities!
- Get up close to amazing animals – watch the biggest bulls in the cattle lines and show rings, thousands of sheep, pigs and goats in pens as well as rabbits, pigeons and guinea pigs.