Holiday Park Entertainment
Family holidays are all about creating memories with the ones we love, whether that’s swimming to the other end of the pool or learning to fish! There is still loads to do whist you stay at Cofton, including adventures out in the woodland, Sandy Beaches and our Fishing lakes.
Our 2020 Entertainment program has been significantly amended in order to comply with government regulations.
Our daytime activities have been re-designed and re-launched with covid safety measures in place. as such we now have a booking system in place for our Kids Club activities, spaces will be limited, and we are running additional sessions to give more flexibility. please cancel your session if you are unable to attend.
As an introduction to this new service we are not charging a booking fee but may do so in the future. any bookings made are subject to weather conditions and any other un-foreseen circumstances. we will contact you if we are unable to run a session.
To see what sessions we have please see our activity booking system to check availability, this information may but updated regularly, please pay attention to the terms attached to each activity.
October Half-Term Evening Entertainment
Friday October 16th – Saturday October 31st
Sit back, settle in and let us entertain you with some spooky Halloween themed entertainment every night of the October half-term from. From puppet shows and story time for the kids, to fancy dress competitions and amazing cabaret acts, we’ll make sure you’re entertained every evening in the Warren Retreat during your stay.
We’re running our half-term evening entertainment over 2 sessions so that you can choose the best time for your family. Including appearances from Digby and stories for the little as well as Halloween fun and competitions and spooky challenges for the whole family we’ll also have our special showtime cabaret acts that you won’t want to miss.
As part of our fair use policy we politely ask that you only book for one session per day.
Session 1 – 4:00 – 7:00pm
- 4:00pm – Doors Open – One of the team will welcome you and allocate your table.
- 4:00 – 4:15pm – Bingo Sales
- 4:15pm – Character Show – Meet Digby and friends, see what Sneaky Fox has been up to this week!
- 4:30pm – Fang-Tastic Fiesta – fun games, competitions and spooky stories – a frightfully fun Halloween celebration
- 5:00 – Eyes Down Bingo (excluding Wednesday and Saturday)
- 5:15 – Team Show – Performances from our very own entertainment team.
- 5:45 – Halloween Family Challenge
- 6:00pm – Showtime Cabaret – Come and see live performances, Tributes, Acoustic, Vocalists, Comedy and Magic acts.
Session 2 – 7:00 – 10:00pm
- 7:00pm – Doors Open – One of the team will welcome you and allocate your table.
- 7:00 – 7:15pm – Bingo Sales
- 7:15pm – Character Show – Meet Digby and friends, see what Sneaky Fox has been up to this week!
- 7:30pm – Fang-Tastic Fiesta – fun games, competitions and spooky stories – a frightfully fun Halloween celebration
- 8:00 – Eyes Down Bingo (excluding Wednesday and Saturday)
- 8:15 – Team Show – Performances from our very own entertainment team.
- 8:45 – Halloween Family Challenge
- 9:00pm – Showtime Cabaret – Come and see live performances, Tributes, Acoustic, Vocalists, Comedy and Magic acts.
Due to the Coronavirus, we have new measures in place to protect staff and customers. All tables must be allocated and we will be collecting contact information for the track and trace scheme. You can now reserve a table for entertainment in the Warren Retreat, by booking online, calling 01626 244665 or by seeing a member of staff when you arrive. We ask that guests order food from our new App, sit back and relax and let the team look after you.