Cofton’s Fabulous Carvery
Juicy Westcountry Beef and an afternon walk in the Devon countryside, isn’t this what Sunday’s are made for?
The Cofton Sunday Carvery has been a favourite pastime of the local’s for many years, and once you’ve tried it you’ll realise why! When it comes to quality there’s no compromise, and being located in the heart of the lush Devonshire fields and farms means we’re able to source fresh and local, tasty produce.
Whether your an early bird catching the sizzling sausage from one of our wholesome cooked breakfasts, choosing the perfect slice of delicious crumbly cake from Amelia’s pantry or umming and arring what gourmet dish would cap off another perfect Devonshire day, we’ve got something to satisfy your hunger.
You can now reserve a table for our bars, you can book online, call 01626 890111 or see a member of staff when you arrive. We ask that guests order food from our new App, sit back and relax and let the team look after you.
due to the Coronavirus, we have new measures in place to protect staff and customers, All tables must be allocated and we will be collecting contact information for the track and trace scheme.
Our chef’s are always busy crafting new Menus, and we’ll source our produce locally wherever possible. It’s your holiday, so tantalise your tastebuds and indulge with some too-good-to-be-true dining.
You can’t beat rolling green hills, scones with clotted cream dolloped high, sandy toes and salty skin. Or can you?
We’re all about the little extras that make family holidays just that bit more special – bubbling hot tubs, proper cutlery for your BBQ, local cider on the pumps, heated swimming pools and bedding you’d be proud to use at home. Welcome to your glorious corner of Devon…
Sizzling sausages, bacon – just how you like it, and all the extras – start the day the right way with a delicious Amelia’s breakfast.
Grab a bite whilst lazing by the outside pool – The Swan Inn will sort you out with a delicious lunch.
And don’t forget about our legendary Cofton Carvery, every Sunday in The Warren Retreat.*
Juicy burgers, served with tender belly pork, Jail Ale chutney, and stilton… mmm, then wash it down with a pint of West Country cider – a pint of pure gold!
Local food map
1. MC Kelly, Copplestone Farm & Catering Butchers, specialising in the wholesale of local meat and produce.
2. Dart Fresh, Topsham product range includes fruit & vegetables, dairy, charcuterie, dry goods.
3. Devon Eggs, Linhayes Lucy Berisford has been collecting, stamping and delivering eggs since finishing school in 2009.
4. Ryders Bakery, Kenn Ryders Family bakery started in Dawlish, employing over 20 people.
5. Robert Cotton, Mamhead Our most local supplier is the South Devon beef herd at Mamhead, slow reared cattle. We use every cut.
6.Kingfisher, Brixham supply quality fresh fi sh and seafood to the catering industry in the South West.
7. R D Johns, Newton Abbot. A well established catering butchers who have served the South West for over 40 years.
8. Hawkridge Farmhouse Dairy, Crediton. established in 1976, originally specialising in cheddar and hard cheeses for delivery in Devon and Cornwall.
9. Denhay Traditional Bacon, Honiton. Using timeless, traditional methods and our own special cure, been hand crafting bacon for over 20 years.
10. Williams Potatoes, Starcross. Based just 1 mile from Cofton Williams Potatoes have been in the businesses for four decades.
We use nuts in the kitchen. Please ask a member of staff if you require any allergen information or have any special dietary requirements.