Do you have what it takes to land the top prize and get your name on the prestigious Cofton Cup. Following on from the success of last years festivities this year will see two more instalments of the fantastic Cofton Cup Fishing Competition.
Cofton Cup III will take place from 13th May 2019 to the 17th of May 2019
Cofton Cup IV will take place from 16th September 2019 to the 20th September 2019
Each Festival will have over £1000 in prize money on offer. The winner will get their name etched on the cup and pick up a cool £500 in prize money. 2nd place receives £250, 3rd place £150. Winner of the B Final will pick up £100 and the capture of the biggest individual fish of the festival wins £50.
Entry to the Cofton Cup is only open to guests staying at the park and a £30 entry fee will need to be paid with your booking. Places are limited to 45 anglers per festival. Each festival consists of 3 qualifying heats,each with a maximum capacity of 15 anglers. You will need to select the qualifying match you would like to fish subject to availability with your booking. The top 5 anglers by weight in each qualifier go through to make a 15 peg final. All non qualifying anglers will go through to contest the B final. Every angler will fish twice. All matches including finals are 5 hours and will be fished 14:00 till 19:00 on their given day. A prize giving presentation will be held in The Swan Inn on the Friday evening of each festival.
Please read full terms and conditions before booking.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cofton cup is a 5 day event and only open to guests staying on the park from their qualifier date to the end of the competition. Your booking number will be required for entry to the competition.
- £30.00 entry fee per angler per festival.
- A valid Cofton fishing permit is required for each day fished including finals
- Anglers can only enter one qualifier per festival
- Entry fee to be paid on booking along with preferred qualifier date (subject to availability) marked on booking form.
- The competition is for over 18’s only.
- Each festival consists of 3 qualifiers a B final and The final
- The top 5 by weight from each qualifier will go through to the final.
- All non qualifying anglers will contest the B final.
- Qualifying matches will take place on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Finals will take place on Thursday and Friday
- All matches will be fished 14:00 till 19:00 with the draw taking place at 12:30.
- A prize giving presentation will take place on the Friday in The Swan Inn at 21:00
- Competitors can use their own keep nets or nets can be supplied
- All entrants agree to adhere to the Cofton match rules