Own your own Glorious piece of Devon
11 April 2019
Buy a holiday home in Devon’s award winning holiday park
We all love a holiday and an escape from the daily grind, but what about if you had your very own holiday home and could escape whenever your heart desires?
The Holiday Home
Take a look inside our stunning Aspen caravan and you won’t be disappointed. This caravan offers all the comforts of home and so much more. All Cofton holiday homes are modern and clean, with comfortably furnished living spaces and fully equipped kitchens.
Exterior / structure
- Aluminium cladding
- Upgraded fully galvanised chassis
- Feature under-canopy exterior lighting
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors.
- Rooms include, lounge, kitchen, dining area, En-suite, Master Bedroom, Twin Bedroom and Family Shower Room.
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi-boiler
- Integrated 70/30 fridge -freezer and microwave
- Double cavity gas over / grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan.
- Energy efficient lighting
- The floor to ceiling cathedral-style windows are simply breathtaking, allowing acres of light to cascade in.
- Freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold-out occasional sofa bed, two armchairs (one swivel) and scatter cushions.
- Freestanding TV unit and coffee table
- Freestanding dining table and fully upholstered chairs.
- One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower.
- We’ve brought the traditional Shaker kitchen bang up to date giving you a design that combines classic with contemporary.
- The swivel chair is ideal for people that love to see the inside and outside of their surroundings.
- The dressing table has drawers and a cupboard to take care of all your beauty and styling essentials.
What you will find at Cofton?
Hidden in the depths of the picturesque South Devon Coast, you will find award winning, independent, family run holiday park Cofton holidays. With everything you need here on site including 4 fantastic eateries, an onsite leisure complex and 80 acres of beautiful landscape, you need never leave.
If you’d rather venture a little further afield, then you’re in for a treat because Cofton is the ideal central point for your Devon adventures. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, stunning coastlines and amazing attractions, there is no end to the adventures you can have from your holiday.
Some of your kind words...
We have had a wonderful experience, the site is very clean, ALL the staff were friendly and helpful especially the bar supervisor, entertainment was second to none, we'll 100% return...
The Warren Family
I just want to say how impressed my fellow Motorhomers and Caravaners were with the welcome and service we received during our stay. Staff in the office were polite and helpful at all times. Scott the restaurant manager was most accommodating when I enquired about reserving space for 25 to 30 of us for lunch after a walk. The service in the restaurant was speedy the food hot and varied. We were very pleased with the standards. Staff in the restaurant were cheerful and polite and helped make our meal most enjoyable. We had such a good time that we will be returning again next year for our Xmas Rally.
The best holiday park we've been to in our motorhome. Our children aged 2 and 4 loved it. Great facilities, entertainment and activities in one of the best parts of Devon!
Delicious fish and chips, friendly and helpful staff and delightful woodland.
Suze - Cornwall
Good location and dog walking, we'll be back and it can't come quick enough.
David - Portsmouth.
Loved the Zumba class! Can't wait to come back!
Elise - Exeter.
A* facilities, always very clean. The pool and food offer great value for money!
Stayed in Honeysuckle Cottage, stunning views over the Exe Estuary.. fantastic place for a family holiday
Ian - Australia.
My little girls aged 2,3 and 5 loved the entertainment.. all they can remember is fun, fun and more fun!
Anonymous - Cheshire.
Quiet and relaxing in a stunning location.. Can't wait to return
Ethan R, Burnham-on-Sea
We usually camp 3 times a year and hire a caravan after the Christmas break at Cofton, and will continue to do so. We thoroughly recommend staying there. Great for families or just the 2 of you.
Jilly B, Cheltenham
Go for swimming and food at this fabulous holiday camp... facilities A-star so clean and just great value for money would defo use over and over again which I do.... I'm a regular visitor. Dip and dine always good option as the food and snacks are fantastic in the bar cafe area near swimming pool!
Excellent toilet block and lovely hot showers. The on site pub was spot on with really friendly staff..
Joan L, Bromsgrove
The superbly equipped Woodside Cottage was beautifully clean with a fantastic Hot Tub. Waking up to horses and cows in the rear field.. stunning!
So friendly and clean, it’s a home from home and we couldn’t go a year with a visit!
Bernice Procter, Swindon
I always pay a visit to Amelia's Pantry, you can just Relax, Indulge and Enjoy!
‘Wonderful facilities, especially the swimming pools! In a lovely setting, for us it is simply the best campsite we have found.’
Margaret Hayes, Leeds
We have been coming to Cofton since 2009 and have stayed at least 12 times. We love everything about Cofton: the location and scenery in and around the park, the quality and cleanliness of accommodation, the friendly welcoming atmosphere; Everything about Cofton is great!
Ethan Robinson, Somerset
‘Dog walks, cycling, lovely country pubs… It suits our every need’
Kay Hancock, Bristol